Campsite by the sea Cancale
Beaches just a stone’s throw from the campsite
Your seaside holidays in the unusual village of Cancale also rhymes with beaches, you will not be disappointed, all prettier than the others, some adapted to the practice of water sports such as surfing, windsurfing, sand yachting, paddle and other small and charming things to indulge in a good read on your towel and enjoy the sun and the warm ambient air.
Provoke the wonder and the surprise of your children and your relatives by offering them a stay in a yurt in Brittany, bay of Mont Saint Michel. At 300 meters from the sea, you can reach the sea coast on foot or by bike, and start a beautiful hike on the Gr 34 which criss-crosses the entire coast of Brittany.
Brittany wins you over!
Our 5 favorite beaches
- Seaport in Cancale, family beach sheltered from the sea wind, 5 min from the campsite
- La Touesse and the Guimorais at Saint Coulomb, large expanses of fine sand
- The Nicet beach in Rothéneuf, Saint Malo, small splendid creek
- La plage du Val in Rothéneuf, Saint Malo, also with a splendid sunset
- The beach of the furrow next to Intra Muros
Our rentals and services at the campsite